Friday, December 21, 2018

DIGITAL STAMP COLORING Penguin st Nick

Christmas PEACE & LOVE Penguin St. Nick

Just can't seem to put down my colored pencils, tape runner and paper trimmer! It's cutting it a bit too close to Christmas to be making cards but after seeing these little guys, I had to do two more! (Who knows if I'll stop there!)

I colored PEACE & LOVE with my Prismacolor Colored Pencils. They move so smoothly across the Neenah 80# Solar white cardstock. This makes it very easy to shade. I use a light hand with these pencils. The dark areas are colored by gently building layers and working the pigment into the fibers of the paper. The center of the pencil is soft and breaks easily.



The Penguin St. Nick images are Digital stamps drawn by Crissy Armstrong and can be found at Whimsy.com. They were layered upon holiday print cardstock from Simon Says Stamp and mounted onto a 100# Ruby Red card base. I put the sentiment on the inside so as not to take away from the cute little guy.



If you find some quiet time this coming weekend, sled on over to Whimsy Stamps and check out the huge selection of red rubber stamps as well as digital stamps. The artwork is fantastic!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Holiday is Festive and Safe! 

Happy Holidays!


Lori Ellen





No comments:

Post a Comment