Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Explosion Box: G45 Botanical Tea



G45 Botanical Tea Explosion Box

No, you don't have to take cover. This is one of the projects I've been working on this past two weeks and the reason why I haven't posted much on my Facebook Page, my blog or the Facebook Groups I belong to. This is not meant to be a tutorial but more of a 'show & tell' session.

I used the Graphic 45 Botanical Tea-Deluxe Edition 12"x 12" paper pad. I have hoarded this gorgeous paper for 10+ years! Most of the solid cardstock I used is from Darice Coordinations 12"x 12" cardstock in Seafoam Blue. The individual rose and greenery stamps, some of which I watercolored, were from the Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Flowers Stamp Set. I do not know where the flowers are from. They are the perfect color and were a Valentine's Day gift from my husband. Make sure that a strong double-sided adhesive is used especially if it is to be used. It has moving parts.

Without further adieu... 

Part I



Part II



Thank you for watching my very first published video! (It really was difficult to hold the box and show you all the parts with ONE hand!) 

I hope you find this inspiring! Challenge yourself right out of the box! (a baby-step at a time)

Artistically and Lovingly Yours,

Lori Ellen Designs
loriellendesigns@gmail.com





2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Lori. Your Mom is going to love it! I made my sister one a couple of years ago and she called it an "Explosion of Love" box. SHe couldn't talk to me for a month she was so emotional about it <3 So i can imagine how your mom will feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Janice! I hope she will fill it with pictures of her and her 'bestie' sharing good times together!

    ReplyDelete